Willow Creek Opportunity Center
The Willow Creek Opportunity Center in Washington County was opened in 2009 as part of the 2008 PCC bond and special funding from the state.
The 100,000 square-foot educational center serves as a one-stop destination for the unemployed and under-employed, and houses programs from the old Washington County Workforce Training Center and partner agencies.
Programming at the site, located on TriMet’s Blue Max Line, include high school equivalency testing and classes, certified nursing assistant training, medical assisting and emergency medical services.
- Class schedule: Classes at the Willow Creek Opportunity Center
- Textbooks: Textbooks for classes at the Willow Creek Opportunity Center can be purchased from the Rock Creek Campus bookstore.
Willow Creek Opportunity Center news
- Semiconductors Power Federal Official's PCC Visit
- February 27, 2024
- Acting Secretary of Labor Julie Su and Oregon Congresswoman Suzanne Bonanmici visited Willow Creek for a semiconductor tour and roundtable at the Mechatronics Lab
- PCC 澳门新濠影汇手机官网_新濠影汇网上娱乐-赌场*网址s $2.2 Million Boost to Workforce Training
- November 20, 2023
- The Future Ready Oregon funding will strengthen partnerships and bolster economic mobility for historically under-served populations
- Free Legal Services at Willow Creek
- September 13, 2023
- The Willow Creek free legal clinic collaborates with WorkSource, clearing records and providing job help.
- View more Willow Creek Opportunity Center news...
Ready to become a PCC student?
Becoming a PCC student is easy! Just complete the steps for new students, starting with admissions.